A list of walk-in registration sites and upcoming registration dates and times is below. Information on admission procedures and requirements can be found at the Admissions Office website.
Curriculum Course Offerings
- Upcoming Registration Dates
- Registration Locations Map Use this document to locate where registration will be held for your program of study.
- Web Registration Handbook This handbook will be helpful to you when registering for your curriculum classes using Techlink and WebAdvisor.
- Tuition/Fees Payment Schedule and Important Information (Fall 2013)
Tuition/Fees Payment Schedule and Important Information (Spring 2014)
This document contains important payment information and important dates for students.
- Friday, December 6 by 12 noon: Tuition/fees must be paid or all classes will be dropped.
- Friday, January 3 – Friday, January 24: Dates for financial aid recipients/sponsored students to charge books and supplies in the Bookstore.
- Tuesday, January 7: FIRST DAY OF SPRING CLASSES
- Tuesday – Wednesday, January 7 – 8 8 am – 6:30 pm: Drop/Add
- Wednesday, January 8 Payment due by 7 pm for any course adds
- Friday, January 10 at 3 pm: Last Day for 75% Tuition Refund for 1ST 8-week Classes
- Thursday, January 16 at 7 pm: Last Day for 75% Tuition Refund for Full-Term Classes
- Monday, January 20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday —College Closed
- Thursday, February 6: Last Day to Submit Intent to Graduate Form for Spring/Summer Candidates
- Tuesday, March 4: Last Day to Drop a Full-Term Course Without Academic Penalty
- Friday – Saturday, April 18 – 19: Easter Holiday—College Closed
- Monday, May 5: Last Day of Spring Semester Courses
- Thursday, May 8 Commencement
For additional information about upcoming registration dates, please contact the Admissions Office at 336.734.7556 or email@example.com.