- Registration Locations Map Use this document to locate where registration will be held for your program of study.
- Web Registration Handbook This handbook will be helpful to you when registering for your curriculum classes using Techlink and WebAdvisor.
- Tuition/Fees Payment Schedule and Important Information (Spring 2015)
This document contains important payment information and important dates for students.
Spring 2015 Important Dates
- Monday – Tuesday, Nov. 10-11 Walk-in Registration for New Students for Spring
- Tuesday, Jan. 6 Late Registration, Tuition/fees must be paid by 7 pm or all classes will be dropped, Last Day for 100% Tuition Refund
- Wednesday, Jan. 7 FIRST DAY OF SPRING CLASSESNote: Once classes begin, if you are going to drop a class and add another during drop/add, you must do both at the same time (not just the same day) to avoid having a prorated charge on the dropped class.
- Wednesday- Thursday, Jan. 7-8, 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Drop/Add, Payment due by 7 p.m. on Jan. 8 for any course adds
- Monday, January 12 by 7 p.m. Last day for 75% Tuition Refund for first 8-week classes
- Friday, January 16 by 3 p.m. Last day for 75% Tuition Refund for Full-Term classes
- Monday, January 19 Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday—College Closed
- Wednesday, February 4 Last day to drop 1st 8-week course with ‘W’ grade
- Friday, February 6 Last day to Submit Intent to Graduate Form
for Spring/Summer Graduate Candidates
- Wednesday, March 4 Last day for 100% refund for 2nd 8-week courses
Last day to drop a Full-Term Course with ‘W’ grade
- Thursday, March 5 First day of Second 8-week courses
- Tuesday, March 10 Last day to drop for 75% refund for 2nd 8-week courses
- Tuesday – Thursday, March 31-April 2 Planning Day and Spring Break – No classes
- Friday – Saturday, April 3-4 Easter Holiday – College Closed
- Tuesday, April 7 Last day to drop 2nd 8-week course with ‘W’ grade
- Tuesday, May 5 Last Day of Spring Semester Courses
- Thursday, May 7 Commencement
Refund Policy (Specific Deadlines Noted Above)
- 100% refund for courses dropped officially before the term begins
- 75% refund for courses dropped officially before the 10% point for that course during the term
- No refund for courses dropped after the 10% point of the term
Students can drop courses themselves through WebAdvisor until the term begins. After the term has begun, students must complete a drop form and submit it in person (to the Records Office, to their advisor, or to the Information Desk at any of the off-campus centers except West Campus) in order to officially drop a class.
2100 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC
|Mazie S. Woodruff Center
4509 Lansing Drive, Winston-Salem, NC
|Forsyth Tech Stokes County Center
1165 Dodgetown Road, Walnut Cove, NC
|Northwest Forsyth Center
3111 Big Oaks Drive, King, NC
|Grady P. Swisher Center
1108 Swisher Center Road, Kernersville, NC
|Transportation Technology Center
4255 N. Patterson Avenue, Winston-Salem, NC
Please refer to the Student Handbook for drop or refund dates for 4 and 8-week courses.