Take The First Step Toward A Better Life
Forsyth Tech offers Degree programs, Special Credit, and Economic & Workforce Development classes. The application and registration processes are not the same.
Degree programs let you earn a degree, diploma or certificate in a specialized area.
- A College Transfer degree prepares you to transfer to a four-year school as a junior.
- An Associate in Applied Science degree, diploma or certificate prepares you to enter a career right away. See all of our available programs listed A to Z.
The first step in achieving your goal of a college degree is to apply to Forsyth Tech. Take that step now using the link below.
If you want to enroll in one or more college credit courses but do not intend to complete a degree, diploma, or certificate at Forsyth Tech, please choose Special Credit for your program on the application. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Students who are visiting from another college or university
- Students taking summer courses to transfer back to their primary college or university
- Students taking courses for personal enrichment
Economic & Workforce Development
Economic & Workforce Development courses offer skills training in a variety of areas, but do not earn you credit toward a college degree. Economic & Workforce Development courses include:
- Job Skills Courses
- Courses For Businesses
- Personal Enrichment Courses
Registration for Economic & Workforce Development courses is by individual class. Click below for registration information.