You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Accounting Software Appl
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ACC 150||Accounting Software Appl||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: ACC 115 or ACC 120 and CIS 111|
|Effective Term: Fall 2003|
This course introduces microcomputer applications related to accounting systems. Topics include general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, payroll, and correcting, adjusting and closing entries. Upon completion, students should be able to use a computer accounting package to solve accounting problems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Accounting - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)
- Business Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Business Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Entrepreneurship - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)