|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AHR 111||HVACR Electricity||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces electricity as it applies to HVACR equipment. Emphasis is placed on power sources, interaction of electrical components, wiring of simple circuits and the use of electrical test equipment. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate good wiring practices and the ability to read simple wiring diagrams.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Comfort Systems - Certificate (Evening)
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Diploma (Day )