You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AHR 112||Heating Technology||2||4||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the fundamentals of heating including oil, gas and electric heating systems. Topics include safety, tools and instrumentation, system operating characteristics, installation techniques, efficiency testing, electrical power and control systems. Upon completion, students should be able to explain the basic oil, gas and electrical heating systems and describe the major components of a heating system.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Comfort Systems - Certificate (Evening)
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Diploma (Day )
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)