You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AHR 113||Comfort Cooling||2||4||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the installation procedures, system operations and maintenance of residential and light commercial comfort cooling systems. Topics include terminology, component operation, and testing and repair of equipment used to control and produce assured comfort levels. Upon completion, students should be able to use psychometrics, manufacturer specifications and test instruments to determine proper system operation.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Comfort Systems - Certificate (Evening)
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology - Diploma (Day )
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)