You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPR 111||Blueprint Reading||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the basic principles of blueprint reading. Topics include line types, orthographic projections, dimensioning methods, and notes. Upon completion, students should be able to interpret basic blueprints and visualize the features of a part.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - CNC - Certificate (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - CNC - Certificate (Evening)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Evening)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Diploma (Day)