Radio Performance II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 136||Radio Performance II||0||6||0||2|
|Prerequisites: BPT 135|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides an opportunity to operate the college radio station as an announcer/board operator. Emphasis is placed on operating control-room equipment, logging transmitter readings, EBS tests, reading news, and broadcasting free of interruptions. Upon completion, students should be able to prepare music, public service announcements, and promos for timely broadcast; introduce songs/programs smoothly; and follow FCC rules.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Radio Production - Diploma (Day)