You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Human Resource Management
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 153||Human Resource Management||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: RED 090|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the functions of personnel/human resource management within an organization. Topics include equal opportunity and the legal environment, recruitment and selection, performance appraisal, employee development, compensation planning, and employee relations. Upon completion, students should be able to anticipate and resolve human resource concerns.
2012FA New Local Prereq: RED 090
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Business Administration -
Human Resources - Certificate (Day, Evening, Partial Online)
- Business Administration/Public Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening )
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)