You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 260||Business Communication||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ENG 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course is designed to develop skills in writing business communications. Emphasis is placed on business reports, correspondence, and professional presentations. Upon completion, students should be able to communicate effectively in the work place.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Business Administration/Public Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening )
- Entrepreneurship - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)