You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Introduction to Chemistry Lab
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CHM 131A||Introduction to Chemistry Lab||0||3||0||1|
|Prerequisites: RED 090|
|Corequisites: CHM 131|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course is a laboratory to accompany CHM 131. Emphasis is placed on laboratory experiences that enhance materials presented in CHM 131. Upon completion, students should be able to utilize basic laboratory procedures and apply them to chemical principles presented in CHM 131. This course has been approved to satisfy the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement general education core requirement in natural sciences/mathematics.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Biotechnology - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- Biotechnology - Diploma (Day, Evening)
- Environmental Science Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Nanotechnology - Clinical Trials Research - Certificate (Day)
- Nanotechnology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)