You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
CVS Clinical Ed I NEW Version 2013FA
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CVS 160||CVS Clinical Ed I NEW Version 2013FA||0||4||9||5|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course provides active participation in clinical sonography. Emphasis is placed on imaging, processing, and technically evaluating sonographic examinations. Upon completion, students should be able to image, process, and evaluate sonographic examinations.
2013FA New version
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Cardiovascular Sonography -
Adult Echocardiography - Diploma (Day)
- Cardiovascular Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day )