You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
CVS Clinical Ed III
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CVS 162||CVS Clinical Ed III||0||0||15||5|
|Prerequisites: CVS 161|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides continued participation in clinical sonography. Emphasis is placed on imaging, processing, and technically evaluating sonographic examinations. Upon completion, students should be able to image, process, and evaluate sonographic examinations.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Cardiovascular Sonography -
Adult Echocardiography - Diploma (Day)
- Cardiovascular Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day )