You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CVS 164||Echo II||3||2||0||4|
|Prerequisites: CVS 163|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course is a continuation of CVS 163 with continued study of 2-D and M-mode imaging. Emphasis is placed on continuous wave, pulsed wave, color, and power Doppler imaging of normal and abnormal cardiac conditions. Upon completion, students should be able to perform and recognize normal and abnormal cardiac studies.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Cardiovascular Sonography -
Adult Echocardiography - Diploma (Day)
- Cardiovascular Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day )