You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CVS 277||Cardiovascular Topics||2||0||0||2|
|Prerequisites: CVS 163|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course provides an overview of cardiovascular topics in preparation for certification examinations. Emphasis is placed on registry preparation. Upon completion, students should be able to sit for the registry examinations.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Cardiovascular Sonography -
Adult Echocardiography - Diploma (Day)
- Cardiovascular Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day )