You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
3D Design & Environments
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|DEA 215||3D Design & Environments||1||3||0||2|
|Prerequisites: DEA 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 2008|
This course covers animation techniques and special effects used to complete physical environments. Emphasis is placed on the building of architectural and geographical features and environments for animation. Upon completion, students should have created and rendered an architectural or geographical environmental scene using modeling and rendering techniques.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Gaming Design - Certificate (Day)
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)