You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
DEAT Modeling NEW REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|DEA 221||DEAT Modeling NEW REQUISITE||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DEA 111|
|Effective Term: Spring 2007|
This course covers the principle and skills involved in the synthetic creation of objects and environments with computers. Topics will include initial form creation, constructing wire models, model interaction and environmental modes. Upon completion, students should be able to crate synthetic objects and environments using surface, solids and other popular modeling techniques.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: DEA 111
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Gaming Design - Certificate (Day)
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)