You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Gerontology NEW REQUISITES
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRO 120||Gerontology NEW REQUISITES||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ENG 090 and RED 090 or DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course covers the psychological, social, and physical aspects of aging. Emphasis is placed on the factors that promote mental and physical well-being. Upon completion, students should be able to recognize the aging process and its psychological, social, and physical aspects.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: ENG 090 or DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology -
Social Gerontology - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Diploma (Day and Evening)