You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Psy/Soc Aspects of Aging NEW REQUISITES
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRO 220||Psy/Soc Aspects of Aging NEW REQUISITES||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ENG 090 or DRE 098 and PSY 150|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the individual and social aspects of the aging process. Topics include psychological and social factors of aging; roles of older adults within families, work, and community; and adjustments to aging and retirement. This course is a unique concentration requirement of the Gerontology concentration in the Human Services Technology program.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: ENG 090 or DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology -
Social Gerontology - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Diploma (Day and Evening)