You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Health, Wellness & Nutrit NEW REQUISITES
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRO 230||Health, Wellness & Nutrit NEW REQUISITES||3||2||0||4|
|Prerequisites: ENG 090 and RED 090 or DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers basic concepts of health, wellness, and nutrition related to aging. Emphasis is placed on nutrition and diet, physical activity and exercise, and maintenance of well-being. Upon completion, students should be able to identify health, wellness, and nutrition concepts related to aging. This course is a unique concentration requirement of the Gerontology concentration in the Human Services Technology program.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: ENG 090 and RED 090 or DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology -
Social Gerontology - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Diploma (Day and Evening)