You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HOR 225||Nursery Production||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Spring 2009|
This course covers all aspects of nursery crop production. Emphasis is placed on field production and covers soils, nutrition, irrigation, pest control, and harvesting. Upon completion, students should be able to produce a marketable nursery crop.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Horticulture Technology -
Greenhouse and Nursery Operations - Certificate (Evening)
- Horticulture Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)