You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 111||ICV Electrocardiography||0||3||0||1|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course covers the performance and interpretation of the twelvelead electrocardiogram. Emphasis is placed on patient set-up, the cardiac cycle, electrical conduction pathway, normal rhythms, common dysrhythmias, Holter monitoring, and electrophysiology studies/ablations. Upon completion, students should be able to describe ECG set-up, interpret normal and abnormal rhythms, and discuss testing modalities for invasive and noninvasive cardiology.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Cardiac - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Diploma (Day)