You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Inter Neuro Radiography
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 113||Inter Neuro Radiography||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course is designed to concentrate on anatomy and physiology of the neurovascular and neuromuscular systems. Emphasis is placed on up-to-date imaging and interventional techniques. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and demonstrate understanding of neurovascular procedures performed in an interventional lab.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Vascular - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Diploma (Day)