You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
ICV Physics I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 114||ICV Physics I||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course introduces the fundamental principles of physics that underlie X-ray production and vascular/cardiovascular radiography. Topics include energy, electromagnetic waves, electricity and magnetism, power and circuits as they relate to the cardiovascular/ vascular laboratories. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of basic principles of physics as they relate to the operation of vascular/cardiovascular equipment.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Cardiac - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Vascular - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Diploma (Day)