You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 216||ICV Pharmacology||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course covers the nature and source of drugs, safety, and responsibility, routes of administration, pharmacokinetics, and patient variables that affect medication therapy. Emphasis is placed on classifications, dosages, indications, contraindications, interactions, adverse reactions, critical care and life-threatening situations. Upon completion, students should be able to compute dosages and practice safe usage and administration of therapeutic medications according to protocols of the medical facility.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Cardiac - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Vascular - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Diploma (Day)