You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Vascular Physiology & Proc
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 219||Vascular Physiology & Proc||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course covers angiographic approaches to diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in a vascular lab. Emphasis is placed on structure, vascular anatomy, hemodynamics of vascular systems, peripherals, pulmonary circulation, ECG, neuroangiography, renal and portal systems, filming sequence, patient positioning, and pathology. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge of vascular systems, methods used to visualize radiographic anatomy, and conduct critical reviews of obtained images.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Vascular - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Diploma (Day)