You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Principles of Industrial Mgmt
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ISC 135||Principles of Industrial Mgmt||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the managerial principles and practices required for organizations to succeed in modern industry. Topics include the functions and roles of all levels of management, organization design, and planning and control of manufacturing operations. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of management principles and integrate these principles into job situations.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Diploma (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Diploma (Evening and Online)