You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Commercial Law I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LEX 150||Commercial Law I||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ENG 090 and RED 090|
|Effective Term: Fall 2000|
This course covers legally enforceable agreements, forms of organization, and selected portions of the Uniform Commercial Code. Topics include drafting and enforcement of contracts, leases, and related documents, and selection and implementation of business organization forms, sales, and commercial papers. Upon completion, students should be able to apply the elements of a contract, prepare various business documents, and understand the role of commercial paper.
2012FA New Local Prereq: ENG 090 and RED 090
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Paralegal Technology - Business Practice - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Wills and Estate Administration - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)