You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Real Property I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LEX 210||Real Property I||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ENG 090 and RED 090|
|Effective Term: Fall 2000|
This course introduces the study of real property law. Topics include the distinction between real and personal property, various estates, mechanics of conveyance and encumbrance, recordation, special proceedings, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to identify estates, forms of deeds, requirements for recording, and procedures to enforce rights to real property.
2012FA New Local Prereq: ENG 090 and RED 090
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Paralegal Technology - Real Property - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Wills and Estate Administration - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)