You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Wills, Estates, & Trusts
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LEX 250||Wills, Estates, & Trusts||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ENG 090 and RED 090|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers various types of wills, trusts, probate, estate administration, and intestacy. Topics include types of wills and execution requirements, caveats and dissents, intestate succession, inventories and accountings, distribution and settlement, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to draft simple wills, prepare estate forms, understand administration of estates including taxation, and explain terms regarding trusts.
2012FA New Local Prereq: ENG 090 and RED 090
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Paralegal Technology - Real Property - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Wills and Estate Administration - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)