You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LOG 125||Transportation Logistics||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course covers the role and importance of the transportation industry. This is an overview of transportation emphasizing its environmental and sociological aspects, economic impact, services, regulatory guidelines, policies, and its future. Upon completion, students should be able to identify modes of transportation, interpret governing regulations, and describe the principles and terminology used in the transportation industry.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Global Logistics Technology -
Geographic Information Systems - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Diploma (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Diploma (Evening and Online)