You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LOG 240||Purchasing Logistics||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: LOG 110|
|Effective Term: Fall 2001|
This course introduces the various aspects of purchasing, and their impact on materials management, supply chain, transportation, and global logistics processes. Emphasis is placed on the different methods of electronic sourcing, negotiating and pricing principles, and on the internal and external considerations associated with international logistics. Upon completion, students should be able to describe and apply the principles and terminology used in procurement including electronic data interchange services, purchasing and logistics systems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Business Administration/Logistics Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology -
Geographic Information Systems - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Diploma (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Diploma (Evening and Online)