You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
CNC Milling NEW REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MAC 124||CNC Milling NEW REQUISITE||1||3||0||2|
|Prerequisites: MAC 121 and MAC 151|
|Corequisites: MAC 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the manual programming, setup, and operation of CNC machining centers. Topics include programming formats, control functions, program editing, part production, and inspection. Upon completion, students should be able to manufacture simple parts using CNC machining centers.
2013FA - New Local Coreq: MAC 111
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - CNC - Certificate (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - CNC - Certificate (Evening)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Evening)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)