You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MKT 224||International Marketing||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the basic concepts of international marketing activity and theory. Topics include product promotion, placement, and pricing strategies in the international marketing environment. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of the concepts covered.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Business Administration/International Business - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Business Administration/International Business - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online )
- Business Administration/International Business - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Business Administration/Logistics Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)