You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Academic Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|OST 286||Professional Development||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: RED 090|
|Effective Term: Fall 1999|
This course covers the personal competencies and qualities needed to project a professional image in the office. Topics include interpersonal skills, health lifestyles, appearance, attitude, personal and professional growth, multicultural awareness, and professional etiquette. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate these attributes in the classroom, office, and society.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Financial Services - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Financial Services - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)
- Office Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Office Administration - Diploma (Day and Evening)