You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Proj Mgmt Issues
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PMT 210||Proj Mgmt Issues||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course is designed to explore various development and management techniques and tools of integrated project schedules and plans. Emphasis is placed on project control methods from a scheduling perspective, including critical path networking, float analysis, and schedule performance predictability and accomplishment. Upon completion, students should have a clear understanding of accepted techniques for schedule development and management.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Project Management Technology -
Information Systems - Certificate (Day and Online)
- Project Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)