You are currently viewing the 2013 - 2014 Student Catalog. The current catalog is located here.
Elementary Spanish I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|SPA 111||Elementary Spanish I||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: RED 090|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the fundamental elements of the Spanish language within a cultural context. Emphasis is placed on the development of basic listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written Spanish and demonstrate cultural awareness. This course has been approved to satisfy the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement general education core requirement in humanities/fine arts. Students with no prior Spanish are recommended to take SPA 110. Effective Fall 2006 SPA 111 will no longer satisfy the humanities/fine arts elective requirement in some programs. See advisor for additional information.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Associate in Arts - Pre-Major
English - Associate in Arts (Day and Evening)
- Business Administration/International Business - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Business Administration/International Business - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online )
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)