Forsyth Technical Community College provides students with exceptional technical education and training as well as college transfer, adult basic education, and continuing and corporate education programs to develop a globally competitive workforce. The College responds to student, employer and community needs with innovative, flexible programs and service delivery.
In order to implement our mission, Forsyth Tech employees are guided by the following core values:
- We hold high expectations of our students and are ceaselessly committed to helping them meet those expectations.
- We are a learning organization that supports formal and informal learning opportunities for both ourselves and our students.
- We recognize the impact of ongoing technological change on lives and learning and embrace this change in our College community.
- We are committed to being a collaborative partner in making our community a better place to live.
- We value a work environment characterized by mutual respect, and demand of ourselves the highest competence, trust, and integrity.
- We respect diversity in the college community -- diversity of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation -- and recognize that diversity includes varied learning styles, cultural and economic differences.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Forsyth Technical Community College is committed to the principle of equal opportunity. It is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, ADA, Section 504 institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, religion, national origin, disability or political affiliation with regard to its students, employees or applicants for admission or employment.