Become an Interpreter in the Medical Field!
Day, Evening and Online Courses offered this Spring.
- Program for bilingual individuals--Spanish/English
- 4 classes
- National Standards and Professional Skills (30 hours)
- Spanish/English Medical Terminology (81 hours)
- Case Studies Translator Lab (36 hours)
- Case Studies Interpreter Lab (33 hours)
- Attend orientation prior to start of semester
- Orientation: West Campus May 1st, 2013. Room #16 at 10am, or Room #36 at 6pm
- 45 hour practicum upon successful completion of classes
- Certificate received after all course work and practicum completed
- For more information call 336.734.7703 or 336.734.7716
- New course: Legal Terminology for Interpreters