Law Enforcement Training
Advanced Law Enforcement Training
All classes will start at 8:00 am and held at the Northwest Campus 3111 Big Oaks Drive King, NC 27021 unless noted.
- Violent Fugitive Apprehension & Investigations (Beaty Center), July 14, Ambrosio
- Individual Crisis Intervention and Peer Support, July 23-24, Leonard
- Basic Radar Operator, August 11-15, Kilby
Current Radar Operator Manual by NC Justice Academy Is required for Radar Classes
- High Risk Apprehension Techniques (Beaty Center), August 25-26, Ambrosio
- Radar Operator Recertification, October 16-17, Kilby
- Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement, Nov. 3-4, Jackson
- Police Law Institute CICP Credits (Forsyth SO), November 3-14, Moore
The Latest Edition of Arrest, Search and Investigation in North Carolina by Robert Farb, Current PLI Cases by NC Justice Academy (Red) and Current PLI Supplementary Materials by NC Justice Academy (Green) is required for PLI
- Alcohol Screen Test Devices (alco-sensor) 9a-3p, December 22, Benfield
Student is required to bring One NC approved Alco-sensor per student for ASTD
To register for any of the above listed classes
contact Jessica Chilton email@example.com or (336) 757-3066.