Become part of the future of health care - from front office to health care professionals, all must be trained to use electronic health records. also learn how to convert paper charts to electronic health records.
This course is offered day/evening at West Campus:
- Per the Federal Government all health records must be converted to Electronic Health Records (EHR) by 2014!
- 48 hour class, meets two times/week for 8 weeks
- Class is held in Computer Lab--all students experience practical application of EHR software
- Certificate received upon course completion
- Call 336.761.1002 for more information