How can I find out what the Requirements & Syllabus are for a course?
Before you Register and Pay for an Ed2go Online Course: Syllabus and Requirements – To read and/or print your course Requirements and Syllabus go to www.ed2go.com/forsyth.
Click in the Search for Course box, enter a key word from the title of the course – then find the exact course title, click on the title and on the next page click on either the Requirements or Syllabus to open, read, and print.
*** (Any software that is required is SPECIFIC and MUST be exactly as listed under the course title at this website; www.ed2go.com/forsyth. Any software and/or book that may be required for an Ed2go online course is the responsibility of the student to purchase & install as well as making sure that it is working properly before registering for a course. You may want to do this on the Internet or a local book or business supply store, either way, allow time to receive the required book or software (if any) for your course – BEFORE – registering and paying for the course. No books or software for Ed2go online courses is carried in our ForsythTech bookstores.) (See 2013 Session Dates at the bottom of this page)***
2015 FT’s Ed2go Session Dates
Please note: registration is from Jan 1 up until 12:00PM/NOON on the Start date for any Session for any Course offered. No late registrations can be accepted, please, register well in advance of the start date of any of the 2014 sessions.How do I access my course?
Enroll Now/Orientation is a mandatory step for each Ed2go course. After you Register and Pay, please do this step before the course start date.
- NEW Student: if this is your first Ed2go Online Course with ForsythTech’s Ed2go: At www.ed2go.com/forsyth – on the Home page: Find your course; enter a part of the title in the Search for Course box, click Enter, from the list of courses – choose your exact course title, click on the Enroll Now button, check that the date & course number are correct, click Continue, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the “New Student” box, enter your e-mail address, click enter, then enter your e-mail address in the New
Student – Create an Account Box, then fill out the Account Information and the Student Information and Print for your Records, then Click Continue to Payment Options, then Click the Already Paid button and the Enroll Now is done.
- Use Returning Student– If you have taken a ForsythTech Ed2go online course – on the Home Page, click in the Search for Courses, Enter part of the title, Find your exact course, then enter, in the grey Course Title Block click on the Enroll Now button, check that the date & course number are correct, click Continue, then under Returning Student; enter your e-mail/username, your password that you have made up and been using for Ed2go courses, then Sign In, Click Already Paid, and the Enroll Now is complete.
- If I forget my password, how can I reset it? use this Hyperlink;https://www.ed2go.com/forsyth/help.html?Topic=signin to reset your password.
- Sign In to your-“My Classroom” at www.ed2go.com/forsyth
- Note: Submission of Lesson 1 – Quiz 1 is very important as this is how we count you as in attendance in your course – please complete and submit it on the first day of the course.
- Sign In to “My Classroom” on the date the course starts: Click on “My Classroom” (Home page), Current Student Sign In – enter username/e-mail and password, click on Sign In, click on the Course Title or Enter, click on the Lesson number that you want to study, click on Download Printer Friendly version Lesson, print, study, then complete the quiz for this lesson by clicking on the Quiz tab – Complete the Quiz, Submit & Print. Every lesson quiz must be submitted for grading. Repeat this process for each lesson, and quiz. Final Quiz is available on the last day of the course. Stay on a study schedule of Wednesday and Friday every week for 6 weeks; study the lesson and submit the quiz and on the last day of the 6 week time frame – be ready to submit your “Final Quiz”.
- Stay on Schedule: “My Classroom” is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 6 weeks from the course start date. This is where your 12 lessons and 12 lesson quizzes and Final Quiz are located. Please do the quizzes and submit them, as soon as you can, as there are 2 lessons and 2 quizzes per week for 6 weeks; one on Wednesday and one on Friday. All lessons, all quizzes, and the Final Quiz are printable – we recommend that you do this and keep in a notebook.**Remember: to Sign Out/Log Out of “My Classroom” at end of each lesson and/or quiz.
How do I get a Refund?
At www.ed2go.com/forsyth at least 24 hours – before – the course start date
Refund Request: use this Refund linkhttp://www.forsythtech.edu/cce/continuing-education/refund-form
fill out this Corporate & Continuing Education Refund form – entirely. Print for your records and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Submitbutton.
Before the course start date: visit Customer Service (phone: 336-761-1002)
at ForsythTech’s West Campus at 1300 Bolton Street in Winston Salem and fill out the Refund Request Form
- A full refund is given if Forsyth Tech cancels a course.
- If the course has a √ symbol, you may get a full registration fee refund by officially withdrawing from the class before the first class meeting. After the class has started, a 75% refund can be obtained by officially withdrawing before the class has met 10% of its scheduled time.
- If the course has a * symbol, you may get a full registration fee refund by officially withdrawing from the class one working day (24 hours) before the first class meeting.
- Please Note: To request a registration fee refund in accordance with the above policy, you must officially withdraw from a class by completing and submitting a Request for Refund form the Economic & Workforce Development Customer Service Center on West Campus. Forms are available at the Customer Service Center or your may fill out and submit the online Request for Refund form. Refunds are generally mailed within four to six weeks of receipt of the Request for Refund form and/or notification of class cancellation.
- No other refunds will be given. This includes malpractice insurance fees.
How do I get my Certificate of Completion?
Certificate Requirements – for Non-Teacher and Non-PSI Students –
Print your certificate of completion after you complete all 12 lessons of study and submit all 12 lesson quizzes and make 70% or better on the Final quiz by the last day of the course by:
- Sign In to My Classroom
- Once you are in your Course in the My Classroom area
- Click on the Completion tab
- Scroll down to #3, Completion letter, click on – click here
- Download File
- Open File
Certificate Requirements/Requests- for Teachers and PSI Students
Requirements: you must complete all 12 lessons of study and submit all 12 quizzes that follow each lesson by the end date of the course (within the 6 weeks of the course) and
- TEACHERS must do the 12 lessons and submit the 12 lesson quizzes in the 6 weeks’ time limit – by the last day of the course and make 80% or better on the Final Quiz which is available on the last day of the course
- PSI – you must make 70% or better on the Final Quiz by the last day of the course after submitting the 12 lesson quizzes by the last day of the course to request your certificate.
- Certificate Requests – Teachers and PSI Students
are to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org after the course ends – e-mail your student ID number, current mailing address, the course title, and the course start date.
2015 FT’s Ed2go Session Dates
Please note: registration is from Jan 1 up until 12:00PM/NOON on the Start date for any Session for any Course offered. No late registrations can be accepted, please, register well in advance of the start date of any of the 2014 sessions.
|Month||Start Date||End Date|
Who can I contact for assistance with Ed2go Course issues?
Carolyne Bennett, 336-593-5402- Extension 1106 email@example.com
How do I register and pay for an Ed2go Online Course?
Before the Start Date of the Course call Customer Service at 336-761-1002 or visit our West Campus at 1300 Bolton Street, Winston Salem. You will need a MasterCard or Visa as your payment method for phone registration. Please, find out the Requirements before you register and pay for the Ed2go course(s) –they are precise – See directions below.
Do I get a certificate after I complete the course(s) successfully?
Yes – Please see How do I get my Certificate of Completion.
Can I get an extension in time to complete the course(s)?
Extension Requests under Help at www.ed2go.com/forsyth – Please request an extension as soon as you can or it may not be approved.
Extensions: Will Not assure a certificate if you do not complete your 12 lessons/12 lesson quizzes and make the score required on the final quiz by the ending date of the course. An extension approval simply gives you a little extra time – NOT a certainty for your certificate.
How much is an Ed2go course Registration Fee?
$75 per course
Can I transfer from one course to another?
Course Transfer Requests must be done at least 24 hours BEFORE the course start date
Contact Customer Service at 336-761-1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I forget my password, how can I reset it?
Use this Hyperlink; https://www.ed2go.com/forsyth/help.html?Topic=signin to reset your password.