Forsyth Tech Public Course Schedule
Whether you’re seeking to enhance your current skill set, enter a new field, or maintain professional certifications, Forsyth Tech’s Business & Industry services provides Public Courses in the following areas:
- Leadership, Soft Skills, & Professional Development: Communication, Conflict Management, Organizational Development, Assessments, Performance Management, Coaching, and More!
- Customer Service and Certified Help Desk Professionals
- Process Improvement: Lean & Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, Kaizen, and the Lean Production Simulation
- Human Resources Management Education, SHRM Exam Preparation, Human Resources Certificate Program
- Safety, OSHA
- Sales Effectiveness and Acceleration
- Technical: Autocad, Revit MP, Revit, Motors and Controls; PLC, & Industrial Electricity
- Software & Technology: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point (beginner to expert levels), SQL, coding, and fundamentals of technology.
- Specialized Development Series: Emerging Leaders and Accelerated Selling
View current course offerings below. Classes are frequently added, so check back often! If you have questions or comments about our courses, please contact Rob Hinshaw, Director of Corporate Education, at email@example.com or 336.757.3707.
To register and pay for a public course, call Customer Service at 336.734.7023 which accepts credit card, check or money order. You may also pay in person at any of our six locations. More detailed information on registration and payment can be EWD Registration page.