- Associate in Applied Science (AAS), Certificate
- Certificates: Customer Service, Global Entrepreneurship, Human Resources
- AAS Day Program: 5 semesters, including 1 summer term
- AAS Evening Program: 8 semesters, including 2 summer terms
- Certificate Program: 2 semesters
These programs are designed to introduce students to the various aspects of the free enterprise system, provide a fundamental knowledge of business functions and processes, and create an understanding of operating business organizations in today’s global economy.
Graduates should qualify for a variety of positions in business, government, or industrial organizations, ranging from entry-level to mid-management.
- Degree graduates: $25,000 – $30,000/yr.
- Certificate graduates: $15,000 – $25,000/yr.
Course of Study
Coursework includes accounting, management, finance, computer applications, business law, economics, and general education courses. Cooperative education opportunities may be available. Related skills are developed through the study of communications, computer applications, financial analysis, critical thinking skills, and ethics appropriate to business today.
Recommended Courses and Skills
Strong math and accounting background, high school algebra strongly recommended, strong reading comprehension skills and basic computer skills.
Helpful Personal Attributes
General awareness of the business environment, strong communication and interpersonal skills, good decision-making skills, computer keyboarding and technology application abilities and adaptability to various work environments.
If you would like additional information about the Business Administration Program, contact Deana Ray, Program Coordinator, at 336.734.7167 or email@example.com.