Project Management Technology
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS), Certificate
- Certificate – Information Systems
- AAS Day Program: 5 semesters, including 1 summer term
- AAS Evening Program: 8 semesters, including 2 summer terms, the number of semesters may be shortened if the student can take online classes.
- Certificate Program: 2 semesters, the number of semesters may be shortened if the student can take online classes.
These programs are designed to prepare students for employment in the area of project management and provide valuable skills in all lines of work. Graduates should understand and be able to apply the Body of Knowledge established by the Project Management Institute.
Graduates should qualify for a variety of positions in manufacturing, utilities, construction, merchandising, government, and nonprofit organizations.
- $25,000 – $30,000/yr.
Course of Study
Coursework includes project management, risk assessment, leadership, accounting, finance, computer applications, business law, and general education courses. Related skills are developed through the study of communications, financial analysis, critical thinking, and ethics appropriate to business today.
Recommended Courses and Skills
Strong math background, high school algebra strongly recommended as well as strong reading comprehension skills and basic computer skills.
Helpful Personal Attributes
General awareness of the business environment, strong communication and interpersonal skills and good decision-making skills. Computer keyboarding and technology application abilities and adaptability to various work environments.
If you would like additional information about Project Management Technology Program, contact Jennifer Eldridge, Interim Program Coordinator, at 336.757.3267 or email@example.com.