Part-Time Clinical Instructor, Pharmacy Technology (4 Positions)
The Part-Time Clinical Instructor, Pharmacy Technology will oversee clinical instruction of students in pharmacy clinical rotations for first year diploma students. This individual will help with evaluations for clinical experiential experience. In addition, this individual must attend clinical education meetings and seminars at the program coordinators discretion. *(Note: This position is in accordance with the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists accrediting body’s recommendations.)
- In order to be considered for employment, you must meet the minimum specified requirements for that position as described in the vacancy notice.
- College Transcripts and Professional Certifications that at least meet the minimum requirements specified in the vacancy announcement MUST accompany your TYPED application.
- Student transcript copies are preferred with the application. If you do not have copies, please request them from the institution(s) you attended. Please attach the copies to your application before submission. Official copies will be required only if you are recommended and extended an offer of employment. Applicants for positions where the minimum educational requirement advertised is a high school diploma or GED only, must provide evidence of such.
- The employment application MUST be TYPED and filled out completely in order to be considered for a position. When applying for other positions, please send a separate application with an ORIGINAL signature, which is required for each position.
- If you do not have access to a computer (home, school or public library), or need assistance, you may come by our office Room 202 of the Allman Center on the Main Campus to complete your online application.
*Resumes will not be accepted without a completed Forsyth Tech application. *Applications will not be accepted without required transcripts. AA/EOE.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Pharmacy Technology or a Pharmacy related field. **Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a US Dept of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACS.**
- Passed the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board.
- Registered with the North Carolina Board of Pharmacy.
- Bachelor’s degree or Pharm-D in Pharmacy.
Open until filled. Applications must be received in the Human Resources Office. Handwritten, faxed or copied applications will not be accepted. Persons interested in applying must go to our website at www.forsythtech.edu and follow the new application process and fulfill all application requirements or stop by our Human Resources’ Office for assistance. Resumes will not be accepted without a completed Forsyth Tech application. AA/EOE.
The salary range for this position is $25.70 to $27.30 per hour, based on experience and academic credentials.