Part-Time Lab Assistant, Anatomy and Physiology
The Part-Time Lab Assistant, Anatomy and Physiology will prepare Anatomy and Physiology Labs for instructors and supervises Open Lab sessions for undergraduate students. Responsibilities will include setting up all models and slides needed for weekly labs.
- In order to be considered for employment, you must meet the minimum specified requirements for that position as described in the vacancy notice.
- College Transcripts and Professional Certifications that at least meet the minimum requirements specified in the vacancy announcement MUST accompany your TYPED application.
- Student transcript copies are preferred with the application. If you do not have copies, please request them from the institution(s) you attended. Please attach the copies to your application before submission. Official copies will be required only if you are recommended and extended an offer of employment. Applicants for positions where the minimum educational requirement advertised is a high school diploma or GED only, must provide evidence of such.
- The employment application MUST be TYPED and filled out completely in order to be considered for a position. When applying for other positions, please send a separate application with an ORIGINAL signature, which is required for each position.
- If you do not have access to a computer (home, school or public library), or need assistance, you may come by our office Room 202 of the Allman Center on the Main Campus to complete your online application.
*Resumes will not be accepted without a completed Forsyth Tech application. **Applications will not be accepted without required transcripts. AA/EOE.
- AAS degree in Biology, Science or related field such as Nursing. **Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a US Dept of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACS.**
- Professional certification, successful teaching and/or related work experience.
- Bachelors’ degree in Biology, Science or related field.
- Familiarity with Anatomy and Physiology.
- Experience in a lab setting.
- Understand and be committed to the unique nature and role of the College.
Open until filled. Applications must be received in the Human Resources Office. Handwritten, faxed or copied applications will not be accepted. Persons interested in applying must go to our website at www.forsythtech.edu and follow the new application process and fulfill all application requirements or stop by our Human Resources’ Office for assistance. Resumes will not be accepted without a completed Forsyth Tech application. AA/EOE.
The salary for this position is $11.80 per hour, commensurate with experience and academic credentials.