Part Time Instructor, Project Management (Business Information Technologies)
This instructor will teach courses in the Project Management Technology program. Schedule may consist of evening or online courses and may be located at the Grady Swisher Center in Kernersville.
1. In order to be considered for employment, you must meet the minimum specified requirements for that position as described in the vacancy notice.
2. College Transcripts and Professional Certifications that at least meet the minimum requirements specified in the vacancy announcement must accompany your application.
3. Student copies are preferred with the application. Official copies will be required if you are recommended for employment in any position where the minimum requirements advertised include education beyond a high school diploma or GED.
4. The employment application MUST be filled out completely on the computer in order to be considered for a position. A separate application with an ORIGINAL signature is required for each position.
- Master's degree in Project Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Three years project management experience.
- PMP certificiation.
- Teaching experience.
|Date Posted||5/17/2012 8:59 am|
|Closing Date||Open until filled. Applications must be received in the Human Resources Office.|
|Compensation||The salary for this position will range from $28.75 to $30.80 per hour, based on experience and academic credentials.|