Part-Time Specialist, Recruitment/Retention (2 Positions)
The Part-Time Specialist, Recruitment/Retention (2 Positions) is responsible for greeting and registering clients for courses in person and by phone. The Specialist will maintain the office area, as well as the office calendar and bulletin boards; coordinate volunteers; conduct telephone recruiting and serve as the liaison to the director in communicating information to administrators, instructors and others. The Specialist will also select, coordinate and conduct monthly workshops; develop and maintain working relationships with the Advisory Board; identify areas of concern within the international community and participate in college recruitment and community activities. In addition, the Specialist will also perform receptionist duties as necessary and other duties as assigned by the Director of the International Center.
1. In order to be considered for employment, you must meet the minimum specified requirements for that position as described in the vacancy notice.
2. College Transcripts and Professional Certifications that at least meet the minimum requirements specified in the vacancy announcement MUST accompany your TYPED application.
3. Student transcript copies are preferred with the application. If you do not have copies, please request them from the institution(s) you attended. Please attach the copies to your application before submission. Official copies will be required only if you are recommended and extended an offer of employment. Applicants for positions where the minimum educational requirement advertised is a high school diploma or GED only, must provide evidence of such.
4. The employment application MUST be TYPED and filled out completely in order to be considered for a position. When applying for other positions, please send a separate application with an ORIGINAL signature, which is required for each position.
5. If you do not have access to a computer (home, school or public library), or need assistance, you may come by our office Room 202 of the Allman Center on the Main Campus to complete your online application.
*Resumes will not be accepted without a completed Forsyth Tech application. **Applications will not be accepted without required transcripts. AA/EOE.
1. Associate degree or degree near completion in a related discipline. **Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a US Dept of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACS.**
2. One year of work experience in an office environment.
3. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010.
5. Demonstrated ability to use a personal computer, printer, copier, telephone system, fax machine and other standard office equipment.
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Two years of work experience in office, college or non-profit environment.
Open until filled. Applications must be received in the Human Resources Office. Handwritten, faxed or copied applications will not be accepted. Persons interested in applying must go to our website at www.forsythtech.edu and follow the new application process and fulfill all application requirements or stop by our Human Resources’ Office for assistance. Resumes will not be accepted without a completed Forsyth Tech application. AA/EOE.
The salary range for this position is $12.55 to $13.85 per hour, based on experience and academic credentials.