Where do I go to purchase textbooks and supplies?
Textbooks and other materials can be purchased at:
- The Student Bookstore is on Main Campus on the first floor of the Technology Building. The telephone number is 336.734.7289.
- The Northwest Forsyth Center, West Campus, Transportation Center, and Oak Grove bookstores offers program specific materials and an abbreviated amount of logo items and supplies.
- Northwest Forsyth Center Bookstore: 336.734.7055
- West Campus Bookstore: 336.734.7754
- Transportation Center Bookstore: 336.757.3393
- Oak Grove Center Bookstore: 336.734.7884
- You can also try using our online bookstore.
- Book prices are subject to change due to printing cost changes.
Do I have to purchase my books at the College’s bookstore?
Students are not required to purchase books and supplies in the Forsyth Tech bookstore. This service is provided by the College as a convenience. Books and supplies may be purchased at off-campus locations with financial aid funds under the following conditions:
- Students have the option of purchasing from local vendors that charge purchases against the student’s financial aid award using the student’s College issued payment card, if activated.
- Students planning to use their financial aid award at an off-campus vendor that does not accept the College issued payment card must notify the Student Financial Services department in writing. Additionally, students must provide the Student Financial Services department a written statement (on letterhead) from the off-campus vendor that indicates that the vendor will (a) allow the student to make a charge against his/her account and (b) bill the College within the seven-day period after the first day of the semester.
Where do I go to sell back books at the end of the semester?
The Student Bookstore is on Main Campus on the first floor of the Technology Building. The telephone number is 336.734.7289.